Dodge 3001957 - 1965
Kategorie: Užitkové a nákladní vozy
The Dodge 300 was a medium- to heavy-duty cab over truck built by Dodge's British arm at their Kewplant from 1957 until the mid-sixties. It replaced the earlier, bonneted Dodge Kew (nick-named "Parrot-Nose") truck and was itself replaced by the Ghia-designed Dodge 500 which appeared in late 1964.Following the retirement of the 300, Dodge's Kew plant was shuttered as production was moved to Dunstable.
The Motor Panels cab design used was shared with Leyland and Albion. It is therefore often referred to as the "LAD" cab (Leyland-Albion-Dodge). Truck and tractor models were available, as well as a four-wheel drive model for military use. The weight range offered was from 5 to 9 long tons (5,100 to 9,100 kg), with the tractor models being rated for 10 or 12 long tons (10,200 or 12,200 kg). Most Dodge 300s received diesel engines from Perkins. Bus models of the 300 were also available.
|1280 x 702 ... 131 KB|