First video of the work I'm doing on the Rampage. The first goal is to get the (presumed) broken flexplate replaced and get it running. After pulling the rad and removing the inspection cover on the transmission, I found that the flexplate is not broken. All three bolts have come out of the torque converter and are jammed between the flexplate and the engine. It took me about four hours to get all of the bolts out, and it was starting to get dark, so I just gave up for the day and will work on it more on Friday.
1984, Dodge, Rampage, flexplate, restoration, work, omni, charger, 2.2, chrysler, scamp